Access Unofficial Transcript


This article describes the process to access an unofficial transcript.

Note: If you don't have access to your My JCCC account you can go to the Student Success Center and pick one up with an ID. To have an unofficial transcript mailed to you, visit the Student Clearing House



To obtain an unofficial transcript through MyJCCC:

  1. Log into MyJCCC.
  2. Select Grades & Unofficial Transcript.
  3. Select Category in Transcript Type.

Note:  If you have not attended classes at JCCC for over 2 years, your account will be disabled and you will not be able to log into MyJCCC.  Instead, you will need to visit the JCCC Transcript page and follow the directions.  

Note: If the student's account is disabled and they don't want to pay for an unofficial transcript, they can go to the second floor of the Student Success Center (SC 213) with a photo ID to request an unofficial transcript.



Article ID: 484
Wed 3/21/18 9:28 AM
Tue 3/12/24 9:03 AM