Request Change for Preferred Name


If students prefer a different name than their legal name, they can apply to have the displayed preferred name changed. This article provides instructions to get the Change Your Name or Address request form. Once the form is submitted, Admissions will review and process it.

Note: Admissions reserves the right to deny name change requests.


  1. Navigate to Change Your Name or Address.
  2. Select Name or Address Change Form.
  3. Fill out Preferred first name if different from above legal name.
  4. Fill in the phone number field.
  5. Select Next.
  6. Sign with electronic signature.
  7. You will receive a Forms Submission email.

Once processed, the preferred name will be automatically displayed in the various applications.


Article ID: 1413
Fri 1/29/21 12:18 PM
Thu 8/5/21 9:55 AM